Friday, May 7, 2010

dreaming?

This morning at around 5:00 a.m. John woke up to find Emerson sitting on the floor near my side of the bed. Her head was down. Creepy. John asked, "Emma, what are you doing and how long have you been sitting there?" She slowly stood to her feet and just started at us. Even creepier! Wanting to verify that it wasn't some creepy demon, I asked, "Are you really Emma?" (She said something in reply, but John and I were too out of it to remember exactly what it was.) Then, she crawled up into bed with me for the next couple hours.

When John's alarm went off for him to get up and get ready for work, Emma stated matter-of-factly, "I need to get my socks and shoes on." John said, "Um, why do you need your socks and shoes?" Emma's response: "So we can go get tacos."

Random.

No comments:

Post a Comment