Thursday, December 1, 2011

malpractice suit?

Emma (excuse me... Rapunzel) and her husband Eugene have been having lots of babies recently.  Let me stress once again...her HUSBAND Eugene.

"Mom, I've got to go to the doctor and get my baby out!"

[from what I could see as she ran around the corner, she laid down somewhere on the floor and pretended to have the doctor take the baby out of her belly--we recently saw an episode of the Duggars where the mom had a C-section, so at this point, no hard questions have been asked about the whole baby escape].

A while later, she came up to me and handed me a washcloth. "Here.  You need to wash this because my baby was all bloody because they didn't wash him when he was born."

Mama: They don't sound like very good doctors.

Emma:  No, they are good doctors, but sometimes they just forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment